BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 08, 2010

6.2 & 7.2.2010 Performance at Bayu Tinggi & Bukit Tinggi 2, Klang

2 days again spending most of the time in Bayu Tinggi (6.2.2010) and BT2 (7.2.2010) 4 leading my season drum team 4 performance again.
This 2 performance had cost me a lot of problems 2 solved.... but finally i managed 2 solve it in time.
These problems include, performer's discipline, costume, transport problems, chorograph for the performance set and etc.
I can solved these problems becauz  of the cooperation that the members gave. Thx a lot 2 my members....
6.2.2010,
I reach kaikan at 4pm, ask the members carry out the drums 4 practice, polishing their musics and etc.
Till 6pm, we went 2 meeting room for chanting for 30mins, and after that we carry up our drum 2 the lorry and my senior, Wen Yong fetch it 2 Bayu Tinggi. He had 2 make it twice cause there is too much props 2 be carry.
At 5.45pm, we start 2 depart 2 destination. At 6pm, we reached there and survey the stage and try run. Unfortunately, the stage is very very small, is 16 feet only. But we managed 2 perform as our planned formation.
Having dinner at there, seriously, I have not been a such great dinner that prepared by the organizer at every performance, this is the 1st time. Is a buffet ^^
Event starts at 8.30p.m., MC welcoming speech, intro out organization ( but they intro wrongly.... exp: SGM take say SMG... Soka Gakkai they say Sokai....)
Our group is the 1st 1 2 perform, but they really done well, congratz 2 them.
Second is dragon dance, they done well 2, coming on is chinese dance and last with hibiscus choir.
All group done well 2. We snap photo and went back 2 kaikan at 10p.m.


7.2.2010,
I plan 2 reach kaikan at 4p.m., but my members reach at 3.30p.m. and practice themselves, actually this is wrong cause there is no person in charge inspecting, but due 2 their good will 2 prac, i didn tell them. 
I reach kaikan at 4.15pm. Lion dance adi reached at 3pm for prac.
Our prac only last 2 5.30p.m., after that the members play at the corridor, n i sleep for a while.
At 6.20p.m., Kien Huang (SGMS Cultural Division Committee) woke me up and ask y our group didn go 4 chanting..... I feel curious cause my bro told me that 6.30p.m. only chant, but Kien Huang told me that 6pm start 2 chanting.... Lolzzzz
After chant, carry the drum out 2 the lorry, and hav our dinner.
It is my 1st time aso to have chicken rice without a spoon !!! ..... ==
Wat the heck happen 2 the chicken rice seller.... Lolx
Two 1st time in my life......
We depart once we finished our dinner, my bro n I went 2 fetch another PIC, Yong Kein at the JJ.
Reach BT2 at bout 7.45p.m., same as usual, try run... marking.... survey. Thats all n wait for start of the event.
The Main PIC told me that 9.30p.m. only start... WTF... need 2 wait so long....
Haiz, no choice, wait wait wait.....
(Main PIC come) "Chee Foong, get your members ready!"
(Look at the watch, is 8.15p.m....Stunt...) WTH.... Ask my members immediately changed their costume, worm up, refresh their mind, relax.. so on.
Event start, again we r the 1st team 2 perform... The performance..... OK lah... Nt bad, gt improve n gt more mistakes compared 2 yesterday....
Nvm, its ok....
Continue with lion dance, then chinese dance, and finish....
Pack up things, and say Tata to BT2.


Special Thx:
Performers: Jin Hao, Chee Hor, Meng Tak, Tiong Ee, Teck Meng, Ryan, Kai Sheng, Wei Kang, Hung Jet, Wei Long, Yin Zhan, Janzen and Chun Yin.
P.I.Cs : Yong Kein, Tiong Wee, Keh Yung, Kein Huang (Selangor Cultural Committee- SCC), Voon Choon (SCC)
Transport : Wen Yong (lorry), Chee Mun, Chee Wai, Chee V, Kein Huang, Voon Choon, Stage Crew.

Thx for the hard work ^^ Lets us done better again in 20.2.2010 in Pandamaran CNY Event, which is a NATIONAL LEVEL (prime minister coming !!! nt that excited zzz) HAHA

0 comments: