BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

My 2nd Dog being Stolen AGAIN

I will definitely nt forget about tis day, 29.1.2010, 1.33a.m.
The day tat i stand my last chance with my dog, Rocxy......
She had juz being stolen 2day morning when we were slip,
1 indian climb in to our houz and stole it although there r fencing around the gate.
My elder brother heard Rocxy bark than he immediately hav a look, and he saw the guy is jumping out adi.
He chase them as he could, i noe that u have done ur best, bro......
Police report is made, maybe Rocxy will never came back to me,
but i hope them those hu r going 2 take she as pet will take good care of her......
P.S., Watch out, thief, u hav did it twice, there is justice in this world, everywhere. U will get ur punishment soon, n u r pissing me off, better dun let me noe hu u r, i will ensure i will nt let u hav a good life. N u r lucky cause my brother chasing u with FOOT, nt by CAR.... if nt i sure u n ur fren will sure slip at the bed on ur coming days. Prepare to take ur punishment. FUCKING THIEF !!!!
Rocxy, whenever where you are, I will always pray for you to get a better master, better life, and healthy, happy always.

0 comments: