BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 02, 2010

30.12 & 31.12 Countdown 2009 Welcoming Performance @ i- City, Shah Alam

Spending 2 days again with the "monkey" at i- City for rehearsal & actual welcoming performance.
We are welcoming the Menteri Besar Selangor.
Again, it is very boring at there. Zzz.....
We reached there in 30th Dec. 2009 for rehearsal.
When we reached there, i shocked that i don't believe there is such beatiful place in Selangor. HAHA
Our Zong Xian kor kor keep teaching my monkey the bad things.
Ex: The real tree he say that is not real. = ='''
But they make the monkey very funny. ^^
I also met Jia Wen senior and Jia Jun that day. 
The rehearsal ends at 10 something. Yeah Fast!!!
Horrible 31st Dec. 2009, when i come back from school, I went for a nap..
ZZZ....ZZZ...ZZZ
When i woke up, OH MY GOD >< rain so heavily SHIT.....
I'm thinking how can the drum go to i- City although it was covered by the canvas. 
And I heard from my member that Shah Alam also raining heavily... Haiz....
Luckily the rain last till 5.30p.m. only. Puh...
Reach there by 6. WTF so boring. Haiz....
Horrible things happen again, the stupid malay go eat themselves, and didn't tell us to eat.
My member wait till 8p.m. (but they eat at 6)  F*** the malay guy....
After that my big brother reach, he straight away go with my elder brother go to buy shoes and jersey that cost RM150 ++ 
Horrible things happen again and again, the organizer tell me that M.B. will reach by 9p.m. yesterday.
But he actual reach at 11.30p.m. F*** again to the M.B.
Between the time, what can I do ???
I just surfing the internet using the my brother's BlackBerry, listening to music. Thats all. (still boring, haizzz)
After our performance finish, we quickly go back cause my brother if we not going back, later 12a.m. will very jam.
We left i- City by 11.45p.m., but is already jam here and there. Stupid people parked their car all over the road....
Luckily, we managed to left Shah Alam and sent the members back to kaikan.
Between, we also saw the fireworks.
Reach home by 12a.m. ++, eat 2 pack of maggie mee, surf Facebook, update blog, than ZZZ
P.S. I just knew that Say Fong and Chee Hin were there in the actual day too. Yoooooo, if I knew earlier, than can we chat lol, I will not so boring..... = ='''
Special Thanks:
Performers: Jin Hao, Kai Sheng, Siu Man, Chee Hor, Wei Long
P.I.Cs       : Zong Xian, Wen Juann, Wen Yong, Chee Mun, Chee Wai & his gf, Cheng Keat
Volunteer Lorry Driver (30th) : Peng Leong (non- MA people, thanks again to him)
Lorry Driver (31st) : Wen Juann
BlackBerry: Chee Mun

Thx again to everyone !! 

0 comments: